U9-U12 teams will train twice weekly (1 gym 1 dome) and play games in the competitive indoor leagues in the region (i.e. EODSA).
U13-U18 teams will train three times weekly and play games in the Coliseum indoor league or an equivalent.
Additional weekly technical training at the dome with staff coaches.
- Mondays: U9-U12 Boys and Girls open
- Tuesdays: U9-U12 Academy Girls
- Wednesdays: U9-U12 Academy Boys and Girls
- Thursdays: U9-U12 Academy Boys
- Monday mornings 6:45 am @ Francois Dupuis
- Wednesday mornings 6:45 am @ Francois Dupuis
- Sunday mornings 10am @ Titan gym
- Individual Strength and mobility sessions
Weekly keeper specific training available to all goalkeepers in the club.
Competitive players aged U18+ (2002 or older) may also be interested in our competitive adult programs. For details on these programs see:
All Ottawa TFC members quality for a 20% discount on fitness memberships at city of ottawa facilities. For details, click the link.
What is your 'U' level for the Fall/Winter season?