Last Edited: January 2020
Stage 1: Active Start
- Inspired by Canada Soccer's Long Term Player Development model, the U4-U5 clinic runs in station format, with the kids moving through 4 seperate stations each week. The stations are designed and overseen by our Academy staff, with young technical coaches recruited from our senior youth competitive teams running the actual exercises.
- The station format generally follows the following Model:
- Station 1 - small sided games
- Station 2 - physical literacy for soccer (movement based exercises)
- Station 3 - small sided games
- Station 4 - soccer skills
East Campus - Details
|Level of Play:||
Friendly, non-competitive game play and soccer development for U4 and U5 players. All players work through 2 small sided games, and two training sessions every time they are out.
This program is open to all players, and players are grouped as much as possible with friends and/or players of similar ability.
May 22nd to August 14th
* no soccer on July 31st - Mid summer break
Friday evenings 5:20 PM - 6:10 PM at Millennium Park
NOTE: A parent or guardian must remain at the field for the duration of each session and exercise and must be prepared to step in and help with their son/daughter as needed.
Early May 2020 - All players will be contacted by their Coach.
Registration Fee: $160
Soccer ball (size 1 or 3) and jersey included.
Players are required to wear protective shin guards and shoes at all games and practices. Soccer cleats are allowed but not required for U4-U5.
Please email Polina at firstname.lastname@example.org