Coaches looking to move forward in thier coach development and careers may take advantage of our coach mentorship program at Ottawa T.F.C. The program aims to develop coaches through a formal mentorship program available to all coaches at the club.
The program consists of the following steps:
- Contact your appropriate staff coach (or the coach you will be working with), and confirm that the coach is available to work with you in this capacity.
- Complete the self-assessment form here:
- 2018 - https://goo.gl/forms/jYLIQyTfWdyGVwWC2
- 2019 -
- Meet with your lead coach to discuss the assessment and the associated action plan.
- Work through your season and development plan, in coordination with your lead coach in both on-field and off-field settings.
- Meet at the end of the season to review and determine next steps (ie: further development)
If you have any questions or would like more information on this program, please email email@example.com
A template that is occasionally used at the club for coach evaluations can also be found here: